CAR TYRE PUNCTURE - AVON MOTORCYCLE TYRES.
Car Tyre Puncture
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- Sustain such a small hole
- Make such a hole in (something)
- loss of air pressure in a tire when a hole is made by some sharp object
- Bring about a dramatic reversal in (mood or behavior) resembling a sudden deflation or collapse
- pierce with a pointed object; make a hole into; "puncture a tire"
I've walked by this car
so many times, it's been standing there for months, same spot, dusted by leaves and cherry tree petals... I've always loved the color and wanted to shot it. Today, I had the camera...
It wasn't until I uploaded the shot and had a closer look that I notice why the car
has been standing there abandoned. The lazy owner hasn't bothered to fix the puncture
Puncture - IN-9697-2-010
Changing the tire after a puncture
- 2nd or 3rd - en route to
Vishnupur for the mela, West Bengal.
Related topics: best caravan tyres winter tires in the summer 14 inch tyres for sale compare motorcycle tires tire pressure in winter garden tractor tires wholesale tire warren ohio motorcycle tyre profiles credential tyre recycling
- (月) 13:46:59|
- Category: None